13x18cm Softcover and Hardcover Photo Books are currently available.. Steps for creating them follow. The minimum number of pages for a book is 20, but you can now add additional pages to a maximum of 150.
- On the app home page, tap SHOP ALL.
- Slide the product categories list at the top of the page to the left, and tap BOOKS on the far right. Then tap 5x7 Softcover Photo Book or 6x8" Hard Cover Photo Book.
- Select 22 or more photos and click DONE to proceed. For a basic book, you need 1 for the front cover, 1 for the back and 20 more for the individual pages for a book with a single photo on each page. Select more photos if you want pages to display more photos per page, or less if you want pages with text, but no photos. Remember, you can now add more pages, so choose as many as you need for the additional pages. Learn more about selecting photos
- Once you've selected photos, they will be placed in the book, and you will see the all the pages and covers. Scroll through them and tap a page use these options:
- For any page in the book, just drag a photo from the bottom of the screen to the photo spot you want to fill or replace.
- On any page, tap LAYOUT to view and select from a variety of layouts, including variations with text, text-only, and multi-photo pages (up to 9 photos per page), where you can use any extra photos you've selected.
- On any page, tap BACKGROUNDS to view and select a background color for that page.
- Tap a photo to zoom in, or adjust brightness and contract. Stretch the photo with 2 fingers to zoom in, and drag it with one finger to re-position it. Tap BRIGHTNESS or CONTRAST, make your adjustments and then tap the check mark. Tap Done to save the changes.
- For text areas, tap the text area, enter your text, and adjust the font, size, color and alignment as you like. When done, click the check mark on the upper right of the text editing panel.
- Tap the large + sign (see right) at the bottom of the screen to select another photo for the book.
- Tap DONE to exit the page editing mode, and review your pages.
- In the review view, you can rearrange the order of pages in the book by holding one down, and dragging it to another position. You can also add or delete pages in increments of 2 by tapping the option at the bottom. (Minimum is 20, maximum is 150). Tap any new pages to add photos, or use the options above.
- Tap ORDER to add your creation to your basket.
- Tap CHECKOUT NOW to review your order and shipping options.
- On the Review Order screen, check each entry by clicking the icon on its right:
- Items: expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove or Edit items, if desired.
- Shipping Speed: click the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Ship To: click the pencil icon and enter the shipping address
- Enter Payment Method: click the pencil icon to enter your credit card or PayPal information.
- Enter Coupon Code: click the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
- Tap PLACE ORDER to complete your purchase. You will receive order confirmation in-app and via email.
Tip: Many customers find it easier to select photos before choosing a product, especially if they have just uploaded photos. When you select photos, you will see several options at the bottom of your library screen. Just click SHOP, select a product, and continue at step 4 above.
- The book cover finishes are glossy with semi-glossy finish for inside pages; currently no other
options are available.
- Books must be at least 20 pages (+ front and back cover). Options to add pages are available, up to 150 maximum.
- Text and multiple photos are limited to optional page layouts that contain them.
- Once you add a book to the cart, you cannot edit it.
- There is no save function yet, so if you exit the app before adding the book to your cart, you will lose it
- Common questions about ordering in the Android app
- My photos in the Android app, and selecting photos for products
- Order prints with the Android app
- Order cards or photo products with the Android app