To order prints or a photo project you must follow these steps.
- First create an account, if you do not already have one.
- If you don't have any photos in your account, and want to order a photo product you can upload your photos to your account now, or wait and do it after you've chosen a product.
- Then you'll need to either create a print or photo product project and upload photos within the builder screens if needed.
- Once created and reviewed, add the project to your cart.
- In your cart, you'll need to need to review and make any changes to your order. Changes you may need to do include changing shipping address, or shipping method for mail orders, or store location for pick up orders, as well as adjusting product quantities and entering coupon codes. The pages you encounter differ for mail orders and pick up in store orders, and details of each are provided in the table below.
Check out pages Notes and recommended articles a. CART PAGE b. PAYMENT PAGE c. RECEIPT PAGE
- Note your order number and order details
- Your receipt page
Once you've placed your order, see After you've ordered for information about canceling, your order details, shipping and tracking, and what to do if there is a problem with your order.