Once you have submitted an order, there are a number of things you should know. and the following timeline outlines the sequence of events, and your options.
| If you just placed an order
- You have up to one hour to cancel your order. See Cancel an order for steps and details.
Within an hour after you place an order
- You will receive a notification about your order soon after it is placed. See Order confirmation and shipping notification emails for details.
- You can also view your order status on your home page or details in your Order History page. See Order status details on your home and order history pages.
- For order deliveries, if your order status shows as Submitted, but not shipped, it means we are still creating your custom product. It can take up to 3 days to create products, depending on their complexity.
- Also for order deliveries, Tracking information will not be available until about 24 hours after your order has shipped. Learn more.
- Pick Up In Store orders should be available within a day or two. See your estimated pick up date on your order confirmation email.
Within 2-3 days
- Orders for delivery will be shipped and you will receive a shipping notification via email.
- Your Order History page will show order Status as "Your order has shipped", but the link to Tracking information will probably not work for up to 24 hours after shipping. Learn more.
Order shipping and delivery, 1-5 more days
- Depending on the shipping method you chose, your order should arrive within the following time frames, but note, delivery times are based on business days in the continental US, and some delays can be expected before holidays, and for some locations. See details at Shipping and delivery
|up to 5 business days
| Standard Ground
|up to 3 business days
|2 business days
|1 business day
After your order arrives or you've picked it up at a store
- If there is any problem with your delivered order, please contact us, so we can replace or refund your order as quickly as possible.
- Since Pick Up In Store orders are completed at the retail location, we are unable to directly replace or refund your order online. Please visit or call the retail location to replace or refund your store order.
If your order is late
- If your order for delivery has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, please contact US Customer Service.
- For Pick Up In Store orders, if you do not get an email from the store saying your order is ready by the Estimate Pick-Up time, please visit or call the retail location to resolve the problem.