If you want to make a copy of a project, you can do it easily from an open project page.
- Click MY PROJECTS at the top of the page.
- Select the PURCHASED PROJECTS tab, if you want to copy a project you've already purchased, otherwise stay on the SAVED PROJECTS tab.
- Hover your mouse over the project you want to copy to see the project options and then click EDIT (see below).
- Once the workspace opens, click the SAVE button and choose SAVE AS from the menu that appears (see below).
- Enter a new name for the project (see below).
- Click the SAVE button, and you will return to the project workspace, but it will be a copy of the original project with the new name.
Any changes you make and subsequently save will be to the copy, and the "new" project will show on your Projects page along with the original. Likewise, if you make changes to the project before saving as the new name, your changes will be saved to the new version.