The shopping cart icon appears on the upper right of most pages (as shown on the right if you haven't added anything to it).
Once you add a product or prints to your cart, the icon displays the number of products or prints that you have added (example right).
To place an order, follow these steps:
- After adding something to your cart, click the shopping cart icon.
- If you have not placed an order before, and you are ordering products that are available for pick up at a store, you will be taken to the DELIVERY or PICK UP page where you can:
- Enter a shipping address to have the order delivered. Click CONTINUE when done. You may be asked to confirm your address.
- Click the PICK UP tab to choose a local store for picking up your order. Pick up options are shown for stores that offer your product based on your post code. Some products are not available at all stores.
- For Mail Orders--The shipping address and the shipping costs appear, along with Estimated delivery date for each delivery option. Select the shipping method you want and ensure the shipping address is correct. If not, click change.
- For Pick Up--The store you selected appears with store hours, contact information, and estimated pick up time. Click "Change pick up" to choose a different store.
- CHECKOUT--to enter your credit card information and billing address.
- PayPal Checkout--to log in and charge your PayPal account.
- About picking up your prints at a store
- Cancel or change an order
- Change shipping address
- Estimated delivery date
- Order confirmation and shipping notification emails
- Order status details on your order history page
- Problems with your order or account?
- Promo codes and coupons