The shopping cart icon appears on the upper right of most pages (as shown on the right if you haven't added anything to it).
Once you add a product or prints to your cart, the icon displays the number of products or prints that you have added (example right).
To place an order, follow these steps:
- After adding something to your cart, click the shopping cart icon.
- If you have not placed an order before, you will be taken to the Delivery Information page where you enter your shipping address. Click CONTINUE when done. You may be asked to confirm your address.
- When Your Cart page opens, at the top you will see the shipping address on the left and shipping options on the right, along with shipping costs, and estimated delivery dates for each method. Select the shipping method you want and ensure the shipping address is correct. If not, click Change.
- Next is the product section with details of your order. showing the product, price, quantity and costs. Below the product itself are links for editing the order, removing it, and changing delivery options for some products.
- If you have a promo or coupon code, enter it in the last section of the cart page and click APPLY. Your discount and costs are shown on the right. Any credits in your account will be applied automatically if they apply to your order.
- Then click either of these options to continue to the Payment Information page:
- CHECKOUT--to enter your credit card information and billing address.
- Check out with Paypal--to log in and charge your Paypal account.
- Cancel or change an order
- Change shipping address
- Estimated delivery date
- Order confirmation and shipping notification emails
- Order status details on your home and order history pages
- Problem with your order or the site?
- Promo codes, credits, and gift certificates
- Track your order