The shopping basket icon appears on the upper right of most pages (as shown on the right if you haven't added anything to it).
Once you add a product or prints to your basket, the icon displays the number of products or prints that you have added (example right).
To place an order, follow these steps:
- After adding something to your cart, click the shopping basket icon.
- If you have not placed an order before, you will be taken to the Delivery Information page where you enter your shipping address. Click CONTINUE when done. You may be asked to confirm your address.
- When your basket page opens, at the top you will see the shipping address on the left and shipping information on the right, along with cost and estimated delivery date. Ensure the shipping address is correct. If not, click change.
- Next is the product section with details of your order. showing the product, price, quantity and costs. Below the product itself are links for editing the order or removing it.
- If you have a promo or coupon code, enter it in the last section of the basket page and click APPLY. Your discount and costs are shown on the right. Any credits in your account will be applied automatically if they apply to your order.
- Then click either of these options to continue to the Payment Information page:
- CHECKOUT--to enter your credit card information and billing address.
- PayPal Checkout--to log in and charge your PayPal account.
- Below your billing information, you will see your order summary for final review, and when ready, click PLACE ORDER. The RECEIPT page appears confirming your order details and estimated delivery date. You will receive a confirmation email that your order has been placed shortly after this step.
- Cancel or change an order
- Change shipping address
- Estimated delivery date
- Order confirmation and shipping notification emails
- Order status details on your home and order history pages
- Problems with your order or account?
- Promo codes and coupons