You can download JPG copies of your photos (up to 500 at a time) from your account to your computer. The photos will be downloaded in one or more zipped files, which you can extract to a folder on your computer. Since photos are of the same resolution as you uploaded, we provide them in batches of 50 from either your photo album displays (MY PHOTOS) or from an individual album.
Note: Download options do not appear when browsing with smartphones or other small mobile devices because you must have sufficient screen resolution to see them. We recommend you run your monitor full size, and at least 1280x1024.
To download photos, follow these steps.
- Select the albums you want to download from MY PHOTOS or select the individual photos from an open album.
- Click the Options menu on the bottom left of the screen, and click Download (see right).
- Depending on your browser you will likely be asked what you want to do with the file(s) to be downloaded. This query is usually whether you want to Save or Open your zipped file, or you may be asked if you want to download more than one file, if you've selected more than 50 photos. Most browsers download your file(s) to your Download folder by default.
- If you choose to Open the zipped file(s), you can Extract them directly to a folder on your computer.
- If you choose to Save the zipped file(s), first navigate to your Download folder and then double-click a file to open it. Then extract the photos to the folder you want.
Note: The zipped file or files will show in your computer with names starting with "MyPhotos". See the example (on right) where 184 photos were downloaded in 4 files. Photos within each zipped file are in JPG format.