To order cards or other products, please follow the steps below.
- When the app home page opens, tap SHOP ALL.
- Swipe right to view product categories and when you found the category you want, scroll down see what's available and tap the product you want.
- Select your photo source at the top (your Phone, or your Snapfish, Instagram, or Facebook account). Learn more about photo sources and selecting photos.
- Select one or more photos. You only need 1 for most products, but you may need more for products like cards.
a. Tap the check mark box at the top right of a date (or album) to select all photos in that album.
b. To select individual photos, tap the date or album, and then select the check mark for individual photos.
- When you are done selecting photos, click the check-mark at the top right (see below).
- Place your photos and edit them.
- If your project has only one photo spot, the first photo you selected appears on the preview. To preview any of your other selected photo, just tap one at the bottom of the screen.
- If your project has more than one photo spot, drag and drop a photo from the bottom of the screen to the photo spot. Most products allow only a single photo to be used, but some, like cards allow you to use several photos.
- To select a new photo for the project, tap the large + sign (see below) on the bottom left.
- To zoom in, re-position or rotate a photo tap the pencil icon. Use 2 fingers to stretch the image and drag it to display the printed area you want and tap the check-mark on the upper right when you are done
- If there is a a text box on your project, click the text area, enter your text, and adjust the font, size, color and alignment as you like. When done, click the check mark on the upper right of the text editing panel. Most products do not have text areas, but many card designs have several.
- For cards only, tap CARD OPTIONS to select rounded corners, or change the paper type. We currently offer Standard and Premium cardstock.
- To save your project to work on it later, tap the Save icon on the upper right at any time.
- Items: expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove or Edit items, if desired.
- Enter Shipping Address: click the pencil icon and enter your address
- Shipping Speed: click the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Credit Card: click the pencil icon to enter your credit card information.
- Enter Coupon Code: click the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
Important: After adding your photos, you can save your project any time by tapping the Save icon on the upper right, so if you need to stop your work, and finish it later, make sure to save before exiting. Then, to access your project again, tap the main menu, and select Saved Projects (see screen below).
- Many customers find it easier to select photos before choosing a product, especially if they have just uploaded photos. When you select photos, you will see several options at the bottom of your library screen. Just click SHOP, select a product, and continue at step 5 above.
- Also, once you add a project to the cart, you can edit it from within the cart by expanding the product details and tapping the pencil icon.
- Common questions about ordering in the Android app
- Order prints with the Android app
- My photos in the Android app, and selecting photos for products