Unlike books, cards and prints, most of the products available in the app use only one photo, printed on a single surface with no ediitable text. They are very easy to create, but if you need help, follow these steps.
- When the app home page opens, product tiles appear and when you find one you want, tap it. Slide downward to see all the categories.
- Then scroll down to see what's available in the category and tap the product you want.
- Select your photo source at the top (your Phone, or your Snapfish, Instagram, or Facebook account).
- Select one or more photos.
a. Tap the check mark box at the top right of a date (or album) to select all photos in that album.
b. To select individual photos, tap the date or album, and then select the check mark for individual photos.
- When you are done selecting photos, click the check-mark at the top right (see below).
- The first photo you selected appears on the preview screen where you can:
- Save the project to work on it later
- Change the orientation of the product (horizontal to portrait) for some products. The icon shows on left of save icon when available.
- View the product details
- Add the product to your cart
- Change the photo, the position or cropping of the photo by tapping EDIT.
- In edit mode you have these options.
- Zoom in by using 2 fingers to stretch the image
- Adjust the cropping by dragging the photo with one finger to fit it within the dashed lines
- Replace the current photo by dragging one from the bottom to the workspace above.
- Try a new photo for the project by tapping the large + sign on the left of your selected photos.
- When finished editing tap DONE.
- Items: Expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove or Edit items, if desired.
- Shipping Speed: Tap the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Ship To: Tap the pencil icon and enter the shipping address.
- Enter Payment Method: Tap the pencil icon to enter your credit card or PayPal information.
- Enter Coupon Code: Tap the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: Expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
Important: After adding your photos, you can save your project any time by tapping the Save icon on the upper right, so if you need to stop your work, and finish it later, make sure to save before exiting. Then, to access your project again, tap the main menu, and select Saved Projects (see screen below).
- Many customers find it easier to select photos before choosing a product, especially if they have just uploaded photos. When you select photos, you will see several options at the bottom of your library screen. Just click SHOP, select a product, and continue at step 5 above.
- Also, once you add a project to the cart, you can edit it from within the cart by expanding the product details and tapping the pencil icon.