Unlike books, cards and prints, most of the products available in the app use only one photo, printed on a single surface with no ediitable text. They are very easy to create, but if you need help, follow these steps.
- When the app home page opens, tap a tile to choose the type of product you are interested in (swipe down to see more kinds of products).
- On the next screen tap the specific product or size you want (you can scroll down to view more products or product sizes).
- Then select one or more photos. You only need 1 for products, but you can select more, if you're not sure which you want to use.
The first photo you selected appears on the preview screen where you can:
- Add the product to your cart
- View the product details
- Tap EDIT to adjust the photo: it's position or cropping, brightness or contrast.
- Change the orientation of the product (horizontal to portrait) for many products, like canvases, panels, etc.. The icon shows on right side below the preview when available.
- Drag a photo from the bottom to the work space to change replace the current photo. .
- Tap the large + sign to select a different photo for the project
In editing mode you can:
- Tap the photo and then stretch with 2 fingers to zoom in, or drag it with one finger to re-position it.
- Adjust the brightness or contrast of the photo.
- Revert to the original cropping if needed.
- Tap DONE at the DONE to keep your changes and exit the editing mode.
- Tap "ORDER" to add your creation to your basket.
- Tap CHECKOUT NOW to review your order and shipping options.
- On the Review Order screen, check each entry by clicking the icon on its right:
- Items: expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove or Edit items, if desired.
- Shipping Speed: click the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Ship To: click the pencil icon and enter the shipping address
- Enter Payment Method: click the pencil icon to enter your credit card or PayPal information.
- Enter Coupon Code: click the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
- Tap PLACE ORDER to complete your purchase. You will receive order confirmation in-app and via email.