To order photo products like Cards, Canvas, Decor, Mugs, Tabletop, Magnets, Cases, Totes, and Jewelry, follow the steps below.
- When the app home page opens, tap SHOP ALL.
- Slide the product categories list at the top of the page to the left and tap the one you are interest in. Then scroll down to view and choose a product to create.
- Select one or more photos. You only need 1 for most products, but you may need more for products like cards. Learn more about selecting photos
- Once you've selected photos, they appear on the preview below the work space. Drag one to the work space to see how it will look. Most products allow only a single photo to be used, but some, like cards allow you to use several photos.
- Tap the large + sign (see right) to select a different photo for the project
- Tap "EDIT" (or "EDIT PHOTOS" on cards screens) to zoom in, re-position, or rotate a photo. Stretch the photo with 2 fingers to zoom in, and drag it with one finger to re-position it. Tap Done (or the check mark on cards screens) to save any changes.
- Most products do not have text areas, but some card designs do, so click the text area, enter your text, and adjust the font, size, color and alignment as you like. When done, click the check mark on the upper right of the text editing panel.
- For cards only, tap CARD OPTIONS to select rounded corners, or change the paper type. We currently offer Standard and Premium cardstock.
- Tap "ORDER" to add your creation to your basket.
- Tap CHECKOUT NOW to review your order and shipping options.
- On the Review Order screen, check each entry by clicking the icon on its right:
- Items: expand the section to show all the information about the products in your cart. You can Remove or Edit items, if desired.
- Shipping Speed: click the pencil icon to show all shipping methods, and choose the one you prefer.
- Ship To: click the pencil icon and enter the shipping address
- Enter Payment Method: click the pencil icon to enter your credit card or PayPal information.
- Enter Coupon Code: click the pencil icon and enter your code.
- Order Total: expand the section to see the cost of each item, shipping cost, and any discounts applied.
- Tap PLACE ORDER to complete your purchase. You will receive order confirmation in-app and via email.
Tip: Many customers find it easier to select photos before choosing a product, especially if they have just uploaded photos. When you select photos, you will see several options at the bottom of your library screen. Just click SHOP, select a product, and continue at step 4 above.
- Common questions about ordering in the iPhone/iPad app
- My photos in the iPhone/iPad app, and selecting photos for products
- Order prints with an iPhone or iPad
- Order a photo book with the iPhone/iPad app